- AWARDED FILMS FOR 2019
“GOLDEN KUKER SOFIA”
07 – 12.05.2019
- SUBMIT YOUR FILM
- Exhibition on the occasion of the 10th anniversary
Exhibition on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the Bulgarian Association of Independent Animation Artists (BAIAA) “Proiko Proikov “ and The International Animation Film Festival (IAFF) GOLDEN KUKER - SOFIA.
Following the Festival, we will provide "Traveling Festival" during all year round, visiting thirty-three cities in the country!
- AWARDED FILMS FOR 2018
“GOLDEN KUKER SOFIA”
07 – 13.05.2018
- AWARDED FILMS FOR 2017
“GOLDEN KUKER SOFIA”
01 – 07.05.2017
- ARTICLE BY PROFESSOR DR NADEZHDA MARINCHEVSKA ABOUT GOLDEN KUKER- SOFIA 2017
През последните почти тридесет години често сме говорили за българското кино като за регионално, периферно изкуство, което изостава и диша праха на съвременните чужди творби по международните кинофестивали. За радост, ситуацията започна рязко да се променя. Пише специално за „въпреки.com” проф. Надежда Маринчевска от Института за изследване на изкуствата, БАН по повод VІІІ Международен фестивал на анимационния филм „Златен кукер - София“. СТАТИЯ
- GOLDEN KUKER - SOFIA OPENING CEREMONY
- ArtLive - online TV
- Скъпи колеги и ценители на анимационното изкуство
ФЕСТИВАЛ ЗЛАТЕН КУКЕР - СОФИЯ 8 ще се проведе в СИТИ МАРК АРТ ЦЕНТЪР на адрес София, бул. “Янко Сакъзов” №30 и в НАЦИОНАЛНА ХУДОЖЕСТВЕНА АКАДЕМИЯ, ФАКУЛТЕТ ЗА ПРИЛОЖНИ ИЗКУСТВА на адрес бул. „Цариградско шосе“ №73, София 1113. Можете да видите информация за локациите, карта и транспорт на страницата ни ЛОКАЦИИ.
ПРОГРАМАТА на фестивала по дни и часове можете да видите на страницата ПРОГРАМА ( в горния край на таблицата може да изберете съответния ден). Всички МАйСТОРСКИ КЛАСОВЕ ще се проведат в НХА , ФАКУЛТЕТ ЗА ПРИЛОЖНИ ИЗКУСТВА , в периода 02.05 - 07.05 от 11:00 и 14:00 часа. Изключение прави класа на НИК ФЕЛПС, който ще е в СИТИ МАРК АРТ ЦЕНТЪР на 04.05 от 18:30 часа.Всички прожекции ще бъдат в СИТИ МАРК АРТ ЦЕНТЪР. Часовете на прожекциите може да видите в ПРОГРАМАТА. Откриването и закриването ще бъдат в СИТИ МАРК АРТ ЦЕНТЪР, като от 19:00 ще направим карнавално шествие. а от 20:00 ще започне ОФИЦИАЛНА ЦЕРЕМОНИЯ ПО ОТКРИВАНЕ / КОКТЕЙЛ
- ARTICLE BY NANCY DENNEY-PHELPS FOR AWN.COM
In the 7 years since its inception the Golden Kuker International Animation Festival has become an important event in Sofia. Under the guidance of founder Nadezhda Slavova, the festival continues to grow. This year 935 short films and 15 feature films were submitted to the selection committee... ARTICLE
- AWARDED FILMS FOR 2016
“GOLDEN KUKER SOFIA”
09.05.2015 – 15.05.2016
- GRATITUDES FROM THE WINNERS 2016
Irina Rubina - "Jazz Orgie' VIDEO
Pedro Rivero - "Psiconautas, the forgotten children'' VIDEO
Mikey Hill - "The Orchestra'' VIDEO
Stefan Wernik - "SGCH - Morgan's Story'' VIDEO
Yanlai Chen - "My seashell memory'' VIDEO
Tatiana Koublitskaja - "Spring in autumn'' VIDEO
Lenka Ivancikova - "First snow'' VIDEO
Ema Vakarelova - "I have dreamed of you so much'' VIDEO
Monika Manganelli - "The Ballad of the homeless'' VIDEO
- free entry!
- Quality Certificate
The prize is part of the project "Europe for the festivals - Festivals in Europe", initiated by the European Commission, developed jointly with the European Festival Association (EFA)
- ARTICLE BY CHAIRMAN OF THE SELECTION COMMITTEE
This year, with great pride and enjoyment for the Festival's organizers was the presence of one of the most respected film critic in the world - Nancy Denney-Phelps, as a member of the Selection Committee.
Here you can find a link to the Nancy's article about "Golden Kuker - Sofia, '' 2015, which she published in Brussels edition for Art & Culture and in your blog monitored with interest by the film circles worldwide. ARTICLE
- ARTICLE BY PROFESSOR DR NADEZHDA MARINCHEVSKA ABOUT GOLDEN KUKER- SOFIA 2015
THE INTERNATIONAL ANIMATION FILM FESTIVAL GOLDEN KUKER- SOFIA 2015
The sixth International Animation Film Festival "Golden Kuker" - Sofia was held in a new location - the Museum of Sofia (in the building of the former Central bath) and the Cinema House. In those seven days were included competitive and information programs, retrospectives, tributes and the traditional for the festival Children's Day. There were also meetings between students from the UK and Taiwan with students from the National Academy for Theater and Film Arts “Krastyo Sarafov” , who have given promise of bilateral cooperation between educational institutions. Meanwhile there were workshops, exhibitions, presentation of the project for the new Bulgarian animated series "The Golden Apple" etc.
- REPORT INTERNATIONAL ANIMATION FILM FESTIVAL (IAFF) GOLDEN KUKER- SOFIA 2015
- AWARDED FILMS FOR 2015
“GOLDEN KUKER SOFIA”
4.05.2015 – 10.05.2015
- Opening "Golden Kuker-Sofia" 2015
- Report International Animation Film Festival (IAFF) Golden Kuker- Sofia 2014
- 100 YEARS BULGARIAN CINEMA
This was a special year for Bulgarian animation at the 6th INTERNATIONAL ANIMATION FILM FESTIVAL (IAFF) GOLDEN KUKER- SOFIA 2015, because Bulgarian cinema celebrates 100 years!
- RESULTS OF COMPETITION ON THE OCCASION OF 80 YEARS OF NATURAL PARK ''VITOSHA"
THE WINNERS :
First prize: Vitosha [Yuri Sekoulov and Evgenia Spassova]
Second prize: 80 years Vitosha [Mikhail Popov]
Third prize: Inaestimabilis [Valentin Tonev Atanasov]
- COURSE FOR DIGITAL 2D ANIMATION
We have the honor to announce you that due the great interest and desire to be useful and to help your training and professional development, we are pleased to present you that within the yearly events of "Golden Kuker -Sofia" we organize a course for basic and professional knowledge of the specialized software for digital 2D animation ANIME STUDIO. This course will help you to congest basic skills in animation, building characters / character riging / and creation of digital scenes.
The course consists of two modules for beginners and for advanced.
The advanced modules will reveal many of the secrets of working with the program. For professionals who are familiar with the principles of the work of this or similar programs the course will reveal many tricks and tips that make the realization of your own project quickly and easily.
All the participants who pass the two modules of the course will receive a certificate-diploma, which will certify their knowledge.
We provide the opportunity for a minimum period of time to gain maximum knowledge that will be of great benefit and use.
Invest in yourself - an investment that is really worth!
Full information about the course, program of the course, timetable and prices you can find at: http://2015.animationfest-bg.eu/bg/about-festival/highlights/
We are expecting you!
- ABOUT COURSE : DIGITAL 2D ANIMATION
The course will begin a week later, from 04.10.2014.
- The partnership between IAFF "Golden Kuker-Sofia" and "RABBIT Fest" - Perugia
The International Animation Film Festival "Golden Kuker Sofia" started a partnership with the Italian Animation Film Festival "RABBIT Fest" - Perugia.
During the fifth anniversary edition of "Golden Kuker Sofia", which was held from 12 to 18 May 2014 in Sofia it was included a special selection of best Italian animation films. Within "RABBIT Fest" (from 11 to 16 May 2014) the best of IAFF "Golden Kuker Sofia" will be screened.
- FILM COMPETITION FOR NATURE PARK VITOSHA
We have the please to invite you to join an amazing contest that is arranged on the occasion of the 80th anniversary of the Nature Park Vitosha from the International Animation Film Festival "Golden Kuker Sofia."
The challenge is to create a short animated film (to one minute) on the theme "80 years Nature Park Vitosha".
The deadline for the contest is August 25, 2014
Everyone can send their movies at: FILM@ANIMATIONFEST-BG.EU
Prizes for the winners are:
- First Prize: 1 500 lv
- Second Prize: 1 000 lv
- Third Prize: 700 lv
More information about Nature Park Vitosha you can find on adress: www.park-vitosha.org
We are expecting your films!
- GRATITUDES FROM THE WINNERS 2014
- BEST ANIMATED MUSIC FILM - Giving me a chance / Nacho Rodríguez / Spain VIDEO
- BEST ANIMATED STUDENT FILM - My strange Grandfather / Dina Velikovskaya / Russia VIDEO
- BEST ANIMATED KIDS’ FILM - L’ami / Christophe Defaye, Olivier Defaye/ Japan VIDEO
- BEST ANIMATED ECO FILM - Vigia / Marcel Barelli / Switzerland VIDEO
- SPECIAL АWARD “PROIKO PROIKOV” for Best Comedy film - Frabbits / Charlie Kothe / United States VIDEO
- AWARDED FILMS FOR 2014
- GRAND PRIX GOLDEN KUKER - Crulic - The Path to Beyond / Anca Damian / Romania MORE...
- SPECIAL АWARD “PROIKO PROIKOV” for Best Comedy film - Frabbits / Charlie Kothe / United States MORE...
- BEST ANIMATED SUPER SHORT FILM (about 1 min) - What’s your secret of long life? / Eszter Jánka / Hungary MORE...
- BEST ANIMATED SHORT FILM (up to 10 min) - Fallin’ Floyd / Albert ‘t Hooft; Paco Vink / Netherlands MORE...
- BEST ANIMATED SHORT FILM (10 – 45 min) - Toto / Zbigniew Czapla / Poland MORE...
- THE PARTICIPATION OF ‘’GOLDEN KUKER – SOFIA” IN GEORGIA
- AWARDED FILMS FOR 2013
WINNERS OF 4-TH INTERNATIONAL ANIMATION FILM FESTIVAL GOLDEN KUKER- SOFIA
- GRAND PRIX GOLDEN KUKER – SNOWFLAKE (NATALIA CHERNYSHEVA, RUSSIA) VIDEO
- SPECIAL АWARD “PROIKO PROIKOV” – for best Music Video – The Jury did not grand awards for the best film. However the Jury gives two Special Mention Certificate to ANDREI TOKIDANG (BELORUSSIA) and his video CITY VIDEO and SONJA ROHLEDER (GERMANY) and her video KOLUMBUS VIDEO
- Gratitudes from the winners
- "GOLDEN KUKER-SOFIA" IN PLOVDIV
"GOLDEN KUKER-SOFIA" GUEST OF CULTURAL CENTER "TRAKART" - PLOVDIV OF 25, 26 AND 27 OCTOBER
In three consecutive days was shown the best of the International Animation Film Festival "Golden Kuker" for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 - "Animation laughter", "Love and more."
Cartoons for all ages!
On 26 and 27 of October, from 11am / weekends / :
the "Kids Morning" Club screenings the cartoons from the kids favorite songs and karaoke!